About This Policy:
Vasanta Bhavan (Formerly known as Vasanta Bhavan Indian Vegetarian Restaurant LLC) and/or its affiliates ("Vasanta Bhavan," the "Company," "we," "us," and "our,") respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies.
This policy describes:
This policy applies only to the information Vasanta Bhavan collects through its Services and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party.
Information We collect from you:
When you visit the Website or make an order through the Website / mobile app, you may be asked to provide information about yourself.
- Our privacy practices of the information we may collect it from you when you access our website (www.vasantabhavan.ae). It also applies to our practices for our mobile phone, web applications, and other online services (collectively, referred as "Services"); and
- Its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, only if you use the Services by registering or logging in.
- Your account information : Your full name, email address, postal code, password, and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number. Your profile picture that will be displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- Your preferences : Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language
- Your content : Information you provide through our Services, food ordering details and history, favorite dishes, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
- Your searches and other activities : The search terms you have looked up and results you selected
- Your browsing information : How long you used our Services, and which features you used; the internal (not applicable to third party) ads you clicked on.
- Your communications : Communications between you and other users through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest, or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services.
- Your transactional information : : If you make purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information.
- We do not collect information related to the payment instrument that you use, e.g. credit/ debit card information. This information is processed solely by our payment service provider and by the providers of the payment instruments subject to strict information security assurances.
Use of your Information
- Usage information : Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Computer and device information : Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, device type.
- Stored information : Our applications also may access other information stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs and address book information.
- Mobile device IDs : If you're using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications.
- Your preferences : Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Mobile status : For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
- Location information : Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you. When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device's GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about restaurants in your area or applicable promotions). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details.
Disclosure of your Information
The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers.
- We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services.
- We also use the information to provide support to you, communicate with you, and for any other purpose with your consent in comply with our legal obligations.
- We also use the information for security purposes. For example, we might use information to protect our website or our company. We might also use information to protect our customers
- We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, for any other purpose whether statistical or analytical and to help us prevent fraud
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website and mobile app or our services
- You agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g., SMS, etc.) as well as by e-mail
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
Security & Data Retention
We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. However, we recommend that you use caution when using the Internet or mobile devices.
You can log out your account by visiting your profile settings page on our website and mobile app or. You can delete your account so by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address listed below.
Your Choices & Rights
You have the right to access your personal data that we collect and process and may request from us that we rectify or erase personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data or object to the processing.
You can exercise your rights towards us by sending an e-mail to the contact e-mail address listed in Contact Details as below.
Verifying, Updating & Amending Personal Information.
You can update your personal information at any time by logging-in to your membership account and accessing "My Account", where you can update your personal information mentioned in "Account Info" and "Saved Address".
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed B Block – Office 9B, Abu Baker Al Siddique Road – Deira , Dubai – United Arab Emirates; or email@example.com
- We may disclose your information to our staff, Jesperapps Software Services who provides us with IT Services, hosting services digital advertising services and other services we need to be able to run our business and third party involved in the delivery of your order, the analysis and support of your use of the website or mobile app.
- We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, or we have good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the requirements of law or comply with governmental orders, court orders, or legal process served on us or (2) to protect and defend our property or other rights of Vasanta Bhavan, the users of the website or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk protection.
- You agree that we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates, and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
- We may also share your personal data with marketing companies who help us analyze the personal data we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.